Care Assistant - Haywards Heath
Recruiting now for Compassionate and Caring individuals for our brand new care home.
As a Care Assistant, your role is to provide dignified and individualised support to older people who may require extra assistance. You will work as part of a team providing support to our residents with day to day care. You will need to be a kind, caring individual who likes to provide care and support helping others.
Principal Duties Include:
· To assist in providing highest standards of personal care and attention for the service users
· To assist with washing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene as per care plan
· Providing support at mealtimes, helping to serve meals, prepare tables
· Promote independence and wellbeing of the service user
Assist with daily activities for the residents
· To be polite and helpful at all times i.e. appropriate conduct and attitude towards service users, visitors and colleagues at all times
· Free meals
· Paid Break
· Free uniform
· Onsite Parking
· Contributory pension scheme
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
· Support towards NVQ levels
No experience necessary as full training will be provided and help towards NVQ Levels.
Hourly Rate: Dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour