House Keeping - Birch Grove
Birch Grove is an independent provider of residential nursing care in a home situated a short distance from the centre of Brighton.
We are seeking a Housekeeping Assistant to work within our team. It is a warm, friendly and homely environment for the people we support. You will be a key part of the team helping to provide the support for the residents and the visitors.
General duties include:
· General daily cleaning of the home (hoovering, disinfecting, dusting), empty bins as per cleaning schedules.
· Shampooing carpets as required
· Cleaning of internal windows, window sills and skirting boards
· Watering house plants
· Washing paint work as required
· Check stock of items for re-order
· Any other duties that may fall within the purview of the post.
The role will include a variety of housekeeping and cleaning tasks. No formal qualifications required but it would be an advantage if you have previously worked in this environment. You will need to be reliable and committed and ensure a high standard of quality and cleanliness within all areas of the home.
The role is 30 hours a week, 5 days a week. We will require you to work on a rota which will include weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £8.91 per hour