Care Assistant - Birch Grove
We are looking for enthusiastic, kind, compassionate and caring individuals to join our team helping to look after and support our elderly residents. Whether you are experienced or new to caring, if you enjoy helping others and like making a difference to someone’s life then we want to hear from you.
As a Care Assistant, your role is to provide dignified and individualised support to older people who may require extra assistance. You will work as part of a team providing support to our residents with day to day care.
· To assist in providing highest standards of personal care and attention for the service users
· To assist with washing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene as per care plan
· Providing support at mealtimes, helping to serve meals, prepare tables
· Promote independence and wellbeing of the service user
Assist with daily activities for the residents
· To be polite and helpful at all times i.e. appropriate conduct and attitude towards service users, visitors and colleagues at all times
· Free meals
· Paid Break
· Free uniform
· Onsite Parking
· Contributory pension scheme
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
· Support towards NVQ levels
No experience necessary as full training will be provided and help towards NVQ Levels.
Hourly Rate: Dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.00 per hour